Saturday, February 1, 2020

Update on Dad

I was in Green Bay today for a class but my brother Patrick and his wife Patty and their son Nicholas came up from Terra Haute, IN.  Patrick talked to our brother Tim who updated me and here is what he had to say: "Betsy and Patty got mom to go to lunch and to go home tonight.  I think Pat is staying.  Dad ate well and was moving his left foot this morning.  Pat is doing some things to exercise him a bit."  My brother Patrick is an occupational therapist and his wife is a physical therapist, so I'll be interested to hear what they have to say tomorrow.  Thanks again to everyone for your well-wishes and prayers.  Keep the prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! But be charitable. Trolls will be exorcised from this com box!