Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Consecration to St. Joseph (5)

 

Today, I have an article I found in the National Catholic Register (an excellent paper) on St. Joseph as Guardian of the Redeemer, Guardian of our Lady, and Guardian of the Domestic Church (the family home).  I also am posting an episode of "Franciscan University Presents" with Dr. Scott Hahn and my good friend Fr. Boniface Hicks, O.S.B. in which they discuss St. Joseph and many questions that have arisen in our own parishes as we have pursued consecration to the Purest Heart of Joseph.  It really is outstanding.  Enjoy them both!  Finally, there is such a thing as a Rosary of St. Joseph.  On this Wednesday, a day traditionally dedicated to St. Joseph, I offer both a YouTube presentation, which includes the text of the prayer, and a link to the mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! But be charitable. Trolls will be exorcised from this com box!