Saturday, December 10, 2022

Health Update: December 10, 2022

The surgery to remove the rest of the skin cancer (melanoma) from my leg, and a couple of lymph nodes to make sure it hasn't spread went well.  Monday I have a follow up appointment with the plastic surgeon to make sure the skin grafts are ok.  In a week I should get a report on the lymph nodes.

I am resting at home now and staying put so as to let the skin grafts take hold.  Of course, I'm also nervously chomping at the bit to meet the needs of my parishes and school in this season of joyful preparation for the coming of our Lord.  I know, however, that all will go according to God's good plan.

It is now a time of resting, prayer, and relaxation (at least physically).  Know that your prayers have been greatly appreciated, and you are in my prayers of thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! But be charitable. Trolls will be exorcised from this com box!