Sunday, December 4, 2022

Health Update - December 3, 2022

I want to begin by thanking all for your words of support and your offers of assistance.  While everything seems to be covered at the moment, your offers and concern have given me confidence in knowing I can ask if and when things do come up.

Surgery to remove the rest of the cancer from my leg is scheduled for Friday, December 9.  It is a day-surgery, and I will be recovering at home (the rectory).  I have been advised that I will need to lay low for several days and then “take it down a notch” for at least two weeks.  With that in mind, I have Msgr. Robert Hundt retained to take the Masses for the weekend of December 10/11.  At this point I am anticipating that there will be no weekday Masses at least through Wednesday (12/14).  I will be offering the Mass intentions already scheduled for those days in my rectory chapel.

If there are any emergencies during that time don’t be afraid to give me a call.  If I am unable to help you myself, I will find the help you need and make sure your spiritual needs are met.

My voice continues to make its way back to normal, but slowly.  As for the spot on the lining of the brain, we're keeping an eye on that to see if it is something that is a problem.  Next MRI is in February. 

So, that’s the update.  I thought I should give it here since not everyone are members of the Tri-Parish Catholic Community and the details are important enough that you, my family and friends beyond the Tri-Parish, might like to know.

Blessings to you all and again, Thank-you!

            Fr. Klos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! But be charitable. Trolls will be exorcised from this com box!