Monday, August 17, 2020

A New Addition to "Blogs I Follow"

If you'll look to the right and down a bit, you will see on the side bar a portion dedicated to blogs I follow.  A recent addition to that list is the St. Michael Center for Spiritual Renewal.  It has a number of resources for those in spiritual healing ministry.  I include it, however, because of Msgr. Rossetti's blog.  His posting are rather short, one or two minutes of reading, and are missives on his work as an exorcist.  I include it in this public forum because there is much to learned about the power of those dark things which too many take for granted in this day and age.  We really are too often playing with fire in the things we watch, read, listen to, say, and do; and then we dismiss the idea that we do ourselves any harm.  I encourage you to read through his blog postings.  They are most educational.  Be warned, the way the server works it takes some patience to get through the first 70 postings, but it is worth the time and effort.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed! But be charitable. Trolls will be exorcised from this com box!